The application period for the Mercyhealth Administrative Fellowship are open
Applications are due by September 23, 2019
Please join us for an Informational webinar. Click Here to join.
Dates: 9/13/2019 – 12:00-1:00 PM Central Time
RSVP with your name and school to firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials and Submission
This application is a two-part process:
- Prepare the application packet (one single PDF file)
- Complete the official Mercyhealth Administrative Fellowship job posting
1. Prepare the application packet
This packet (to be uploaded in step 2) must be a single PDF file including the following:
- Mercyhealth Administrative Fellowship Checklist (Complete the checklist and include it as the cover page for your application packet)
- Cover letter
- Personal statement/purpose including reasons for pursuing a fellowship, how a fellowship at Mercyhealth will help you attain your career objectives, and expectations for the fellowship experience at Mercyhealth
- Current resume
- Current graduate transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- Three letters of recommendation (one from each of the following):
- Graduate Program Director
- Professional (past employer or preceptor)
- Professional or academic
2. Complete the official Mercyhealth Administrative Fellowship job posting
Once the application packet has been prepared, applicants must apply for the position through the official Mercyhealth Administrative Fellowship job posting. When asked to upload a resume, applicants will upload the application packet as a single PDF.
All application materials must be received by Monday September 23, 2019.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Interviews and Offers
Phone interviews will be conducted shortly after the application submission deadline, and onsite interviews will take place in early-October.
Initial offers will be made to selected candidates by November 13, 2019. Candidates will be offered a 48-hour decision window.
Candidates for the Mercyhealth Administrative Fellowship should be currently enrolled in an accredited masters level graduate program (preferably CAHME accredited) in Health Administration. Coursework must be completed prior to the start of the Fellowship in June 2020.
Applicants must be either a citizen of the United States or be able to maintain work authorization throughout the Fellowship. Mercyhealth does not offer visa sponsorship to candidates for the Fellowship program.